PROMStahl wheel guides guarantee precise dock-in at the loading bay and avoid expensive damage to dock shelters, levellers, buildings and to the vehicles caused by imprecise docking processes. Thanks to the wheel guides’ smooth surface the vehicles’ tires and wheel rims are not subject to any damage.
The wheel guides help the truck driver to reverse to the loading bay without requiring any complicated manoeuvring actions. They are installed on yard level, either by being fixed in concrete (types PEK and PEKE) or by being bolted into the ground (flanged version, type PEF and PEKE) and represent a good and reasonable investment in the safety at your loading bay.
There are 6 different versions of wheel guides:
To be fixed in concrete
- PEK (NL = 2.550 mm angled version)
- PEKE(NL = 2.000 mm straightversion)
- PEF (NL = 2.550 mm angled version)
- SMART PEF(NL = 2.500 mm angledversion)
- PEF (NL = 2.000 mm angled version)
- PEFE (NL = 2.000 mm straight version)